We are in the process of hiring a new Before and After School Program Director. We will update this information as soon as a fantastic and energetic person is found!
BASP hours are:
6:00am - 7:15am Monday through Friday
2:30pm - 6:00pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday
1:00pm - 6:00pm Thursday
You may obtain a Registration Packet in the school office or print the 19-20 Registration form and BASP Concussion Form found below. You may turn in completed Registration to Miss Meghann in the SMS office.
Fees: Our fee schedule is a flat rate for and you may use days at your convenience. Your student is not obligated to stay every day, but the fee will not change if you use less days.
- $50.00 a month - AM only (6:00am - 7:15am)
- $50.00 a month - BHS Siblings PM (2:30pm - 3:45pm)
- This option is for middle school students waiting for high school siblings. For 75 minutes, your student will receive homework support, tutoring, snack, and supervision. Students may not remain on campus during this time without supervision from BASP staff.
- $175.00 per month - PM only (2:30pm - 6:00pm)
- $175.00 per month - AM/PM Unlimited Use
*A late fee of $30 will be assessed for any student pickup AFTER 6:00pm. Please avoid this fee by making arrangements to pick up your student prior to 6:00pm.
Payment is due by the 1st of the month (A $25.00 late fee will be assessed if payment is not received by the 10th). Please make payments with cash, check (payable to BUSD) or pay online. You may use the link below to pay online: