2021-2022 New and Returning Student Registration and Check List
Returning BUSD Students:
Please log in to your Parent Portal account to complete the Data Confirmation to begin the 2021-2022 school year registration.
Do not use the New Student version.
Here is the Parent Data Confirmation link: Aeries Data Confirmation
If you have an email, you have a parent portal account. If you forgot your password or are having trouble signing into the portal, please use the “Forgot Password” button for existing accounts and follow the instructions.
Step 1: Complete Aeries Data Confirmation (online). Update ALL information regarding your names, address, phone numbers, emergency contacts, medical history, and annual permissions.
***This is important to update as this is the only way we know if any of this information has changed from the previous school year.
Step 2: Provide the following documents, if applicable:
*Now accepting documents via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notarized McKinney-Vento Affidavits if you are living in a temporary residence (Two pages, found below)
Did your address change? Please provide the Residency Verification Form and two proofs of residency
- BUSD Authorization for Medication document
NEW BUSD Students
- Proof of Residency Form and proof of residency (2 forms of verification)
- Immunization records (TDAP and 2nd dose of Varicella is required for 7th grade)
- Birth certificate, or duly attested baptism certificate, or passport, or when none of these documents are obtainable, an affidavit of the parent/guardian, or other means prescribed by the BUSD Board.
- Student Health History Form
- Home language verification
- Current IEP (if applicable)
- Current 504 (if applicable)
- Custody notification (if applicable)