From March 5th through March 13th, Sullivan Middle school will be participating in Pennies for Patients, a service learning program that helps raise critical funds for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS), the world's largest nonprofit fighting blood cancer.
There are two ways you and your student can help with this cause:
- Send in money each day with your student in his/her Pennies for Patients collection box.
- Set up and online fundraising page to share with friends and family by using the following instructions
- Visit: PenniesForPatients.org/find-your-school
- Search for your child's school by entering the school name, city, and state and clicking FIND
- Select your child's school from the search results
- Select "Join a School Team", or if your child's classroom has set up its own page, selcts "Join Classroom Team".
- Create a new account, or if you have ever had a fundraising page for LLS, sign in with your username and password
- Create your child's online fundraising page
- Once created, share the link to your child's online fundraising page with friend, family, and coworkers through email and social media
Please see the attached information page with information about individual prizes for reaching our fundraising goals! In addition, the class that raises the most money wins a pasta party sponsored by the Olive Garden!
For more information, please contact Terry Brekenridge, ASB Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for helping the Wildcats make a difference!