Win a 5 minute Shopping Spree at Daniel’s Market
Raffle Drawing will be held on November 16, 2017
Date of Shopping Spree:
Saturday, November 18, 2017at 7:00am
$10 per raffle ticket (only 1000 tickets available)
2 Runner-Up Prizes: A gift basket with products from Daniel’s Market
Hosted by Sullivan PTSA to Benefit of Stem Classes
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is a “Supermarket Sweep” shopping spree?
A: It is a 5 minute timed run through the grocery store. You may fill your cart with as many food items as possible bbefore your time is up. You take everything home at no cost!
Q: Where are tickets sold?
A: Tickets will be sold Oct 23 - Nov 15 in front of the school at morning drop off or at Daniel’s Market Oct. 27 and Nov. 3rd from 5-7 pm. Online Squareup.com/store/sullivan-middle-ptsa.
Last day to purchase tickets is November 15 at 5pm.
Q: What if I win, but I’m not able to make it on 11/18/17 at 7am?
A: You may designate an alternate runner that is over the age of 18.
Q: Can I bring family and friends?
A: Yes!! They may cheer for you, but can’t help you physically.
Q: Are there additional rules and regulations?
A: Yes. You may not add liquor, tobacco products, lottery tickets, gift cards, jewelry, clothing, pharmacy items, baby products, household or personal items, cleaning supplies or electronics. Food items only. Winner will need to sign a liability waiver before the shopping spree takes place. For more info: SM.Bonsallusd.com
SUPERMARKET SWEEP FAQs
What is a Supermarket Sweep?
- “Supermarket Sweep” is a timed run through the grocery store filling your ONE cart with as many Food Only items before the time is up- all at NO cost to you. Sullivan PTSA pays the bill.
Who does the Fundraiser Benefit?
- Sullivan Middle School PTSA is raising funds for STEM Classes- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
How much are tickets?
- Tickets are $10 each. We are only selling 1000 tickets so you have a higher chance of winning
How do I get a ticket?
- Pick up Oct 27 – Nov. 15 for
- At Daniel’s Market = Oct. 23 and Nov.3rd from 5 to 7 pm
- Last day to get tickets = Nov 15th at 5pm
- Online Squareup.com/store/sullivan-middle-ptsa
What If I’m unable to “Run” though the store?
- Raffle winner may designate another person to run the timed event, as long as they are 18 years older.
Can I bring family and Friends?
What are some of the Rules & Limitations?
- Daniel’s Market, Bonsall USD, Sullivan Middle School and SMS-PTSA are not responsible for any injury cause during the event. Winner will need to sign a liability waiver before the shopping spree takes place. We do encourage our winner to proceed through the store quickly, but safely. Items may be stacked, but not falling on the floor causing anyone to fall. However, the bottom rack on the cart may be used. Winner must be at cashier before the time limit.
- Food items are limited to 2 of the same item.
When & Where is the event?
The timed run will take place at Daniel’s Market located at 5256 Mission Rd Bonsall, CA 92003 on
Nov.18, 2017 at 7:00 am. Winners will be notified by phone after the drawing on Nov. 13, 2017.
Rules and Limitations are subject to change at any time without notice.